Wednesday 5 August 2009

Holly chokes

Things that I realise are good in life, countless Dougal filled Father Ted moments (or when Mrs Doyle falls off the window step in the Xmas special, I kid you not, its genius), that brief moment in the day when the suns out (you know, at 5am) and of course being home alone (with a broken bath tap, a constantly hungry cat and neverending washing that piles up quicker than unread copies of NME)

On the other hand, you know, the scaley one that is slightly evil, tries to take over and strangle you when it disagrees and generally throws stuff at unsuspecting people (or pinches their bottoms, and I mean a pinch with the fingers not the act of stealing, that would be worrying, even for an evil hand that is green and has scales). So yes, this other hand, it involves pointless calls from 3, again feeding a cat that won't eat his food and the mother of all sins. Hollyoaks.

I can find sympathy from many (Crissie's got my back!) that it is all things camera filled, film related and actor adoring because it is the exact opposite. You can't refer to things in the show as what they are, e.g. "I just bought the latest football games" of course, we can relate to that, because I always shout to my friends, "Let us play that game we all crave....that I cannot actually mention outloud for it may land me in a lawsuit even though its glorious advertising that they would love".

Colour update!

Danananananananannakroyd, the beautiful individuals they are, the creative group geniuses they too are, the Scottish equivilant of musical sex without those deep fried marsbars are what Los Campesinos are to the broken hearted. Loved. Adored. Physically hugged and squeezed.

Some Dresses (type it in on youtube) is like some kind of fusion of the excitement a bagpipe creates with that of the moment when you used to pop open a Smarties tube to find what letter you got...it was always R...what were you trying to tell me?! *future Raaaaaaapper*

Upon finishing that sentence I grow weary

so. with. last. lunge. will. save. and. post

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

x

No comments:

Post a Comment