Thursday 8 January 2009

January 1979!

By mewithoutYou!

Awesome.

According to the examples of possible labels for this, it has told me Scooters. Mmmm. Maybe later. Well, I'm back again to bug you with unnecessary words cemented to sentences while I dupe you into thinking I've finished my essays and I have time to waste. Because actually, surprisingly (or not) I kind of, well, haven't. Whoopsie. I have however managed to wake myself up at 9, and then continue to sleep till 10. Impressive I hear you cry? No no, stop applauding, really. It was nothing special, only probably like the earliest I have ever woken up!!!! Since last tuesday.

Currently wondering where the hell furness went (I was talking to him on fb chat - of course) Again, wasting my time well :)

Important notices of the day:

Tom had a shave today
He also managed to cut his wrist slightly :S
(Incidently the wrist has nothing to do with the fact I had a sharp razor, I promise!)
But need not worry, a plaster has been applied and mummy has been informed.
This will probably result in me somehow having to gargle TCP. Eurgh!
Tom also, while being a prune sharpner and talking in the 3rd person, has realised when I type and make a mistake inbetween a sentence, he actually deletes his way back to correct it. This is probably why his essays, texts, or msn convos take so long. Silly spork man.
Finally though, Tom does find that the spork is a killer invention. Needless to say, he is easily amused. Hence why he recently bought one of those old school noise tubes (YES, the ones that make that awesome noise after flipping them upside down)
Simba (the cat) does not appreciate this.

Ok. Now currently listening to Panic! The exclamation mark represents that it is old school first album Panic. I feel a music interval coming on.....here we goooo

*Music Interval*

As I first mentioned - January 1979 - Awesome. mewithoutYou are new found gods. I think to be honest (tbh!) anything closely linked with Brand New at the moment (atm!) are getting extra space made for them on the metaphorical shelf that is my iPod shuffle. (New iPod shuffle that is. The day this blue coated baby came I almost literally yelped - like Michael Mcintyre impersonating a lady over excited by a crazy man trying to shuffle himself onto a loaded tube train) So yes, mewithoutYou, find them fnd them find them. Love them love them love them.

Next - Buffalo Springfield. "Expecting to fly" - heard it off Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas. Actually so good I even bought it from amazon. And normally I just....don't obviously download ilegally. Phew, saved that one.

NEWS JUST IN - I AM TO MENTION ZOE IN THIS!

Zoe Gould of horror film loving fame and wishing she was Cat women (NOT the Halle Berry version - RUBBISH film) has asked to be included in this dribble drabble and to be honest if she gets mentioned it will actually make this credible, because lets face it people, I'm certainly not bringing anything to the table here (metaphorically speaaaaaking - Mask quote!)

OMG OMG OMG - LEN!!!

Steal my sunshine. And I knooow, you're probably thinking "Tom you spout about endless music, but its good stuff, why go off on a tangent and start praising sundrenched LEN?" Well Matilda, the reason is because it is soooo sundrenched it is actually AWESOME. Plus it was in Zack and Miri so I've got to love it. Point to all films. Make movies with GOOD soundtracks. It's what everyone secretly goes for. Finding songs that no one else has heard of but the director because he used to be a goth and the underground scene was so much cooler back then. And its not like you don't all go home and check the web for the soundtrack listing straight after seeing the film heyyyyyyy, well. At least Emily & I do.

Weezer - particaurly Rivers Cuomo (and his solo stuff) is so so so good. I think I may errupt if I don't get to one day hug him. He really means that much to me in the music world. As does Anthony Kiedis and John Frusciante. (Gods!)
Actually I'll write up my heroes at some point. That would make a tasty pointless blog for everyone to be badgered into reading. Like YOU!

:D

Thankyou for reading again. I know the music interval never really finished but you're probably glad aren't you.....aren't youuuuu *squints*.....*then accidently swallows own eye into the socket from squinting so much*

ahhhh man

X

1 comment:

  1. Inspring.
    SO random
    SO funny
    SO Tom.

    Never failing to disappoint me.

    Love always

    Bea xx

    ReplyDelete