Wednesday 7 January 2009

New Year - New Tom

McNugget!

Homer said it on Simpsons last night (channel 4, don't get chance to watch sky due to my daddy owning the remote but who knows, I may challenge him to a fight to the death, for I, am Lord Vader! (Again I'm quoting things and many may not know what I'm dribbling on about and this may just cause further belief that I am off my rocker...if I even owned that too but I don't. My grandad does. All the good things belonging to the older people here in the Wade household. It's ok though, I'm not begrudging of this, it's not like I've written a blog to vent my....

So. New year to acknowledge and I've finally decided on what I'm going to do. Press ups (this is a personal goal. I have other missions to conquer but theres no personal gain in those kittens). So yes. It's about time I finally stuck to something and I feel a little inferior after hearing about everyones guns, again, dad and grandad are beating me here. I think tbh it may just be this reason that I have no say in my own house. maaaaybe if I have muscles I can challenge my own mother...to a fight to the death. Sorry, can't help that one, funny clip though, Eddie Izzard, a God among, well the crowds he entertains I guess. Just type in on youtube - star wars canteen. it even gives the lovely option of whether you want the serious stand up version or a playful Lego effort.

But I digress. So yes. I'm fed up. I want to finally be more manly! And I don't mean in a Rocky kind of way ("It makes me smell mainly") poor lad couldn't read! But in a I can at least do more than 5 press ups without breaking sweat/my wrist/concentration.

*Music Interval*

N'omg. Ok, Brand New are a brand new favourite. All thanks to the lovely and part of Team Awesome, its the one and only Kate!!! God bless her piano socks the little miss Twiggmen :)
Brand New are God's gift to feelings and not EMO but proper emotions, where you smile at the end and not curl up in a position resembling a fig roll after you've dropped it and then a crow decides to peck the hell out of it. Agaaain I digress. To sum up (for the 20th time) songs like Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't. I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light. Soco Amaretto Lime and The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot (ACOUSTIC!!!) are perfectly crafted songs that move me in a way more powerful than your usual scruffy removal men that turn up late and drop your worldly possessions. Brand New is beautiful music brought to me by a beautiful girl, who I will be constantly thanking and showering with soothers at random because its filled a little of my heart. Just as RHCP did once upon a time, or the Los Campesinos! do now.
In the words of THAT orange and carrot juice drink (mainly carrot) Brand New are deliciously drinkable!

hurrah!

And so like I was like I'm going to become a nurse mum and theres no way you can stop me......oh your back reading the blog....well, that was embarrasing. Moving on.

I haven't really got a lot else to say. ALTHOUGH. Dead Set on channel 4. Grr. Like, I would probably take my hat off to it. But unfortantly I don't wear a hat. SYKE. So I think I'll just critisice it more. I mean, I'm sure its entertaining, I should really know I tried watching it last night. But the fact that 28 days later has already been created and filmed, and produced, and shipped out across the world, long enough for them to do a sequel, doesn't that kind of the give the impression that this has been done before? Simple answer YES. Pointless answer, YES....but this is set in Big Brother which is totally going to make it so much more interesting....but yes yes this has been done before.....grrr I tell thee. A big Bear grrr

TICK TOCK

It's David O Doherty.....O' Clock!

Seeing as I mentioned Eddie Izzard I must go on and say the DOD is hilarious. Again, youtube him too! "NO!"

Ok, think I'm finally rambled out. But finally and most importantly on Monday I found out I can travel to Bedford straight from my home station of 3 Bridges. Hurrah indeed to all. This is joyous Information :)

I'm a jeeeew

sorry, Simon Amstell. Genius!

X

2 comments:

  1. First paragraph you opened a set of brackets and didn't close them. LOL lord vader. Nice resolutions too, woodchip, good luck with those... TO SUM UP don't you mean for the 2000th time? Hmmmm? No? "NO!"
    Just to clarify for everyone, Tom's not a jew. He's church of england 'Good thing I'm church of England...'
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you kept me entertained to the end again newly muscley wadey, cant wait for the nxt installment :) x

    ReplyDelete